TimberTrader News, the monthly news magazine for the timber, hardware and building materials industry, was established and first printed in October 1985 by founder Greg King.
TimberTrader News is a truly national marketing and promotional magazine with major emphasis on the news, views, information and latest developments within our sector of the timber, hardware and building materials industry. The magazine promotes the interests of timber as a sustainable building and construction material as well as the truthful edification of its members.
Our readers include timber merchants, hardware stores and building materials centres; timber flooring specialists; pallet & box makers; timber window and door manufacturers; roof truss and wall frame fabricators; and their appropriate suppliers.
Published monthly, each edition of TimberTrader News includes:
• Profiles on well-known faces from Australia’s timber supply and merchant industries;
• Features that highlight business models within the timber industry across a national level;
• Articles each month from regular columnists with valued industry knowledge across areas such as human resources, the timber flooring industry and the frame and truss industry consultants and engineers;
• The monthly ‘State of the Industry’ recap that showcases how the industry is performing on a national level;
• News regarding relevant product innovations and trends within the industry;
• Association news from valued industry bodies such as the Timber & Building Material Association of Australia and the Timber Merchants Association of Victoria;
• Information about upcoming events that cover education and topical information for individuals and groups within the timber industry.
The TimberTrader News subscriber group is a set of individuals and companies that are highly engaged in all aspects of the industry. Our relationships with these individuals and companies, which have been developed over 30 years in the industry, allows TimberTrader News to stay ahead of the pack and ensure that the news you need gets to you first.